My passion lies in guiding people awakening to their true selves and helping them align to their truest wishes for their lives. This journey of awakening is one of a spiral where healing occurs at intervals. The gifts are nearly always ones of the soul - retrieval of essential forgotten or deeply buried selves.
My own journey of consciousness and self-discovery began at the age of 13 or 14 when I first read Joseph Murphy “ The power of your subconscious”. And it is 10 years later, in the mid 90’s that I truly stepped on the Path. The likes of Carlos Castadeno’s shamanic books and Marianne Williamson empowering self-developmental books opened up a whole new world for me. I have thereupon and thereafter dedicated myself to this world of possibilities, love and purpose in my professional studies and subsequent career.
- Diploma in Imagework - life Purpose Coaching (2011) 1 year course designed by Dina Glouberman ( Psychotherapist, Coach and writer)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counselling (2004 - the Psychosynthesis Education Trust) validated by the University of East London and accredited by the BACP
- Certificate in Psychosynthesis studies (2002)
- Certificate in Counselling skills (2000)
- Certificate in Inner Journeying and Visualisation (1998)
In regard to Professional Continuing Development ( CPD ), I have been attending regular psychospiritual workshops since 1998 - hence furthering my knowledge and experience as Counsellor and Coach within the Humanistic and Transpersonal fields of Psychology.
I am a visionary and an intuitive visioneer. I subsequently regularly practice the highly creative and practical art of Imagery/ Visualisation. I cannot over-emphasise the positive difference it makes in my overall life and its perception.